Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 3

The cold that my husband and J have been fighting off finally hit me at about 3:30 this morning. My head feels like it weighs 100 lbs and my throat is killing me. The fact that J is non-stop on the go is not helping anything. Did I mention that she's climbing things now?

Anyway, while it would be easiest to either skip meals or have my husband bring home takeout, I'm determined to stick to this Wheat Belly thing.

Breakfast: 1 egg yolk, 2 egg whites scrambled with a handful of fresh baby spinach and one slice of swiss cheese. 1/2 avocado and a piece of wheat free focaccia with some cream cheese.

Lunch: One piece of leftover sweet potato kale pizza from last night (my husband normally steals all of the leftovers but he wasn't a fan of this pizza.)

Dinner: I managed to whip up a quick batch of Minestrone soup this afternoon. Sorry, no pictures of the process today.

Snacks: I ate two or three oranges in hopes that they'll help fight this off.

Drinks: Copious amounts of water and tea with honey.

Exercise: Nope

Overall: I feel like crap. J is napping now which is just enough time for me to get this post done and go close my eyes for a bit.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment