Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 2

It's day 2 of my new Wheat Belly lifestyle.

Baby J is still sick - her cough and snot bubbles are breaking my heart - and up a lot at night. So there was no running or gym for me today because I just couldn't get my butt out of bed at 6am (I had been up from 3:20-4:00am).

My second wheat free day looked like this:

Breakfast: Leftover steel cut oats and raisins

Lunch: Cream of mushroom soup with a piece of herbed focaccia bread (wheat free)
             *This soup wasn't bad, but I just didn't love it so I'm not going to bother posting the
               recipe. If you really really want it, shoot me a message and I'll post it.

Dinner: Sweet potato kale pizza

Snacks: Orange

Drinks: morning cup of coffee, ice water

Exercise: None unless cleaning the house counts for something.

Overall: I'm really terrible when it comes to lunch. If I'm not going out to lunch or if there are no leftovers in the house, I usually won't sit down and have a healthy lunch. Today I popped over to the library and I swear I heard Chick-fil-a calling my name on the way home. It's just so easy! And as for leftovers, those are hard to come by during the week since the hubs always takes them to work.

So if I can make it a point to eat a healthy lunch every day, I will consider myself successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment