Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mangoes

Homemade mango for breakfast

In my Clean Eating post I said that I would start putting recipes and pictures for all of Baby J's food. This morning she had mango for breakfast and this is super easy to make! 

Ingredients:

1 ripe mango

To make:
1. Peel the mango and chop it up 
    **I find mangoes to be a pain to chop because of their weird pit. So it may not look pretty, but as long as you just cut the fleshy part it's fine.

2. I use my cuisinart immersion blender for SO many things - seriously it's one of my favorite kitchen gadgets - and find that it's perfect for soft fruits like mangoes and pears. Blend until smooth.

And that's it! Baby J LOVES mango so we go through quite a bit of it. I haven't tried freezing any of her food but you probably could. Pinterest suggests freezing portions in ice cube trays. It's definitely worth trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment